AKSUBEB Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Akwa Ibom State Teachers Past Questions
The Akwa Ibom State SUBEB past questions are made available on this page for all eligible AKSUBEB recruitment shortlisted candidates who have received invitation for the exam interview. Are you among the selected few that has graciously been picked for the exam just around the corner? If yes, then you arrived at the best place to get Akwa Ibom SUBEB past questions and answers. Here you can download the complete past questions which helps you discover past exam questions. Not only are you expose to the past exam questions, this material also comes with correct answers to each questions.
AKSUBEB Recruitment Past Questions
You are offered 30 samples of free AKSUBEB past questions and answers below. After studying them, you may proceed to obtain the complete study pack which contains AKSUBEB exam past questions of all time. Check other free AKSUBEB past questions on Nairaland here.
1. A program established to foster common ties among Nigerians is
A) Subsidy Re-investment Program (SURE-P)
B) Universal Basic Education (UBE)
C) Education Trust Fund (ETF)
D) National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
2. How many local governments are there in Nigeria?
3. The highest class in the public service is the?
4. The status of being a legal member of a country is referred to as
5.The last military head of state in Nigeria was
A) Sanni Abacha
B) Ibrahim Babangida
C) Abubakar Abdulsalam
D) Murtala Muhammed
6. Road sign primarily serves as?
A) Symbols to correct road users
B) Sign to aid federal road safety to apprehend defaulters
C) Device to guide traffic of police command
D) Precautionary devices to guide road users
7. GSM was introduced into Nigeria communication system during the regime of
A) Ibrahim Babangida
B) Olusegun Obasanjo
C) Umaru Yar’adua
D) Goodluck Jonathan
8. The Nigeria Civil War started on _______
A) 3rd October, 1970
B) 6th July, 1967
C) 16th July, 1967
D) 1st April, 1976
9. Nigeria has _______ geo-political zones.
10. The active involvement of people in the decision-making process in a state indicates political
11. Free education was introduced in West region by which of these premiers?
A) Chief S.L. Akintola
B) Chief Michael Adekunle Ajasin
C) Chief Obafemi Awolowo
D) Chief Bola Ige
12. The government of one of the following countries operates an unwritten constitution
A) The Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
B) The United Kingdom
C) The United States
D) Post-Apartheid South Africa
13. Which of these was the main organ of the defunct OAU?
A) The Assembly of Heads of State and Government
B) The Council of Ministers
C) The Liberation Committee
D) The Commission for Mediation, Conciliation and Arbitration
14. A Nigerian who has been the secretary of the Commonwealth of Nations organization is
A) Dr. Ibrahim Gambiri
B) Chief Jaja Nwachukwu
C) Chief Emeka Anyaoku
D) Professor Adebayo Adedeji
15. What was the name of the highest ruling body during General Babangida’s rule?
A) The federal executive council
B) The presidency
C) The National council of states
D) Armed forces ruling council
16. The European Union (EU) is an
A) Economic organization
B) Union of European organization
C) Organization of European states
D) Association of former British colonies
17. Which of the following is NOT an acceptable means of achieving democracy?
18. A condition for judicial independence is the appointment of judges by the
A) Law review commission
B) Judicial service commission
C) The 1979 constitution
D) Civil service commission
19. A capitalist state is based on
A) Creating job opportunities
B) Free trade
20. What was the primary purpose of the Sir Henry Willinks Commission of Inquiry?
A) To make lagos a british colony
B) To amalgamate Northern and Southern Nigeria
C) To allay the fears of minorities in Nigeria
D) To approve the independence of Nigeria
21. Under which of the following conditions can a Nigerian be deprived of his or her citizenship?
A) If married to a foreign national
B) If one holds a dual citizenship
C) If convicted of armed robbery
D) If one buses the National flag
22. All but one of these is not a tactic adopted by pressure groups in the pursuit of their objectives
23. One of these was in existence before the outbreak of the second world war
A) the commonwealth of nations
B) the UNO
C) the OAU
D) the League of Nations
24. In a federal system
A) the centre is weak
B) there is unity in diversity
C) plurality is abnormal
D) there is nothing like autonomous units
25. “Rule of Law” refers to a situation in which
A) lawyers are the rulers
B) the judiciary is independent
C) laws are supreme
D) parliament makes laws
26. According to Karl Marx, the mode of production that precedes capitalism is
27. Nigeria became a republic on
A) october 1, 1963
B) october 1, 1960
C) may 29, 1999
D) january 1, 1966
28. The creation of classless society is the ultimate aim of
29. A parliamentary system, who ensures that members are in the house to vote on major issues is
A) party leaders
C) clerk of the house
D) speaker of the house
30. During the period of 1960-1966, Nigeria was governed under the
A) confederal system of government
B) unitary system of government
C) presidential system of government
D) westminster system of government
Why is AKSUBEB Past Questions Important?
If you really take your success seriously in the coming exams then the needful is to download AKSUBEB Recruitment Past Questions study pack which is available on this page.
How to Download Akwa Ibom State Teachers Past Questions
It’s easy to download AKSUBEB exam past questions. Simply follow the payment procedure below.