Oil and Gas past questions provides a great deal of exposure to past examination questions in the oil and gas aptitude test/examination. The essence of oil and gas study guide is to give successful applicants access to study past exam questions. Shortlisted candidates and those that will partake in aptitude test are urged to study any material that will help them ace the examination.
Up to date Oil and Gas past questions have been provided for you on this page so you can download in PDF format. We took the time to compile Oil and gas aptitude test past questions for you so that you can succeed. Your success is greatly dependent on effective preparation. This ebook is one material is one thing you can do without, if you must pass the examination.
The very important thing is to get this job. However to do so, you must carefully study past questions so that you can become knowledgeable about the exams format. One sure way you can get this done, is by preparing real hard with the study guide we are providing on this page.
I am sure you have your success as the most important thing you seek to achieve. That’s very awesome and you deserve to be successful. Studying this ebook helps you achieve this great fit at ease. I think you can now see how important it is to study this material.
Free Oil and Gas Past Question Samples
- What is the dominant component of natural gas?
2. About how many gallons of gasoline are produced from one barrel of crude oil?
3. What is a well drilled in an area without previous oil or gas production known as?
d. Offset Well
4. Nigeria’s first shipload of liquefiedpetroleum gas (LPG) to the world market was in ……..
5. The countries that will be in the first stage of the West African gas pipeline project are
A. Nigeria, Cameroun, Togo, Benin
B. Benin, Chad, Niger, Nigeria
C. Benin, Togo, Ghana, Nigeria
D. Niger, Nigeria, Benin, Togo
E. Ghana, Chad, Benin, Togo
6. The federal government of Nigeria has set a deadline of year…. when routine gas flaring in the nation’s oil field must stop.
7. In what year was the Nigerian liquefied gas (NLNG) final investment decision (fid) signed? A. 1994
8. Greenhouse effect is…………
A. Presence of carbon (iv) oxide in the atmosphere
B. Presence of methane
C. Increase in the mean global temperatures as a result of increase in the concentration of certain gases
D. Effect of green vegetable when grown inside a house
E. Solar energy passing through green vegetation.
9. What is one ton of LNG equivalent to?
A. 15 barrels of LNG
B. 18 barrels of LNG
C. 520 cubic metres of natural gas
D. 16 barrels of crude oil
E. ½ ton of coal
10. At present most of the natural gas produced in Nigeria is
A. Re-injected for secondary recovery
C. Converted to LNG
D. Converted to fuel
E. Sent to Nigerian Gas Company Eleme
Benefits of Oil and Gas past questions and answers
Given the compilation of past examination papers of Oil and Gas job interview, you are sure bound to discover some of the repeated aptitude questions and answers. You also get to understand the exam format. To obtain the complete past question papers, simply follow the steps below to purchase a copy now.